City Index Australia Tradingview Promotion
- You agree that by participating in this City Index Australia TradingView Promotion (“Promotion”) you will be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) as well as the general terms and conditions (including any supplemental terms) that apply to your Account (“Our Terms”). Capitalised terms and expressions used in these Promotion Terms shall have the same meaning as in Our Terms unless specified otherwise in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is offered by City Index (“City Index”; “we”, “our” or “us”), City Index is a trading name of StoneX Financial Pty Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Australia and having its address at Suite 28.01, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (ACN 141 774 727, AFSL 345646).
- Subject to paragraph 12 below, a “Qualifying Customer” means you must:
a. be at least eighteen (18) years of age;
b. have an existing Standard or Raw FX account with City Index Australia; or open a new Standard or Raw FX account with City Index Australia during the promotion period;
c. have an existing annual subscription with TradingView; or purchase a TradingView annual subscription during the Promotion Period;
d. Integrate your City Index Australia account with your TradingView account, then make at least 1 trade through the integrated account during the Promotion Period.
- The “Promotion Period” commences on 12 June 2023 and has no end date until City Index decides to close the offer.
- To integrate your City Index Australia account with your TradingView account:
b. Log in to your TradingView account and click the ‘Charts’ tab.
c. Select a trading panel section at the bottom of the page and select City Index, then click ‘Continue’.
d. If you’re logged into City Index, the authorisation screen will appear. Once you have allowed the authorisation process to complete, you can start trading from your City Index account using TradingView.
- A Qualifying Client who meets the criteria set out in paragraph 3 above during the Promotion Period will be eligible to receive a complementary 12-month ‘Essential Subscription’ to TradingView.
To redeem the Promotion, a Qualifying Client must email their TradingView subscription purchase receipt to City Index Australia. Once we have verified your qualification and your receipt, a reimbursement will be made to your City Index Australia account of the full amount capped at USD 155.40 plus any applicable tax within 10 working days of the receipt being received.
- The Promotion is strictly limited to one (1) participating Account per household, unless trading statements can be provided which show the two Qualifying Customers have a history of operating independently with their existing brokers. Managed accounts and accounts referred by an Introducing Broker are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Your Account must be open and not the subject of any dispute with us or in default on the date the offer becomes redeemable in accordance with these Promotion Terms. Failure to comply with these Promotion Terms shall result in a loss of your entitlement (if any) to the offer (or any part thereof) pursuant to this Promotion.
- Qualifying Clients should read these Promotion Terms carefully, as well as Our Terms and the risk warnings contained therein. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses that a Qualifying Client may incur as a result of trading on their account(s) using the material on TradingView (or any part thereof) or otherwise. This Promotion is not intended to change any Qualifying Client’s risk preferences or investment strategies and we accept no responsibility for the same.
- The TradingView Subscription is subject to separate terms and conditions and policies as notified to the Qualifying Client by TradingView, which do not form part of these Promotional Terms. We are not responsible or liable for any matter relating to the Qualifying Client or any third parties accessing or using the TradingView Subscription.
- The materials on TradingView reflect the views or recommendations of third parties which do not necessarily reflect the views of City Index, nor indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Promotion Terms, we shall have the sole discretion to determine your eligibility under these Promotion Terms, including, without limitation, whether or not you are a Qualifying Client. We have the right not to accept a Qualifying Client for any reason or without reason as we shall determine in our sole discretion.
- Our employees or other producers or suppliers associated with this Promotion, their advertising, printing and publicity agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This Promotion shall not be applicable in conjunction with, and City Index Australia TradingView Promotion Qualifying Customers shall not be entitled to participate in, any other TradingView related offer, program or promotion offered by us.
- In the event that a person takes part in this Promotion who does not meet the qualifying criteria set out in these Promotion Terms, we reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under these Promotion Terms or Our Terms, to immediately remove the Promotion from the applicable account. In addition, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion, or who breaches the Promotion Terms or Our Terms.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Promotion Terms by posting the modified terms on our website. We recommend you revisit these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of our services you accept any such modified terms.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Promotion Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- A currency conversion (determined by StoneX Financial Pty Ltd.) will be applied to all accounts not trading in an AUD base currency.
- If any term of these Promotion Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Promotion Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- This Promotion will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and the federal courts of Australia and the courts of the state of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute arising from this Promotion.