Create your trading account
- Trade thousands of CFD markets on a range of asset classes
- Intelligent trading tools including SMART Signals and Performance Analytics
- Competitive spreads on forex, shares, indices, commodities and more
- Fast, reliable execution on dozens of forex markets
- Optimise your MT4 experience with a range of Expert Advisors
- Receive all the latest market-moving news from Reuters in-platform
- Trade on prices sourced from global banks and top tier liquidity providers – with no additional mark up
- View multiple levels of real time pricing, min trade size 100K
- Discounted commissions based on trading volume
To open a DMA account, you'll need to be an existing City Index account holder. Log in to My Account to add a DMA account.
- Add multiple authorised users to trade on your behalf
- Use company funds to trade
- Receive best-in-class customer service
Put our trading platform to the test
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to open an account?
To open an account, we’ll need you to provide a few personal details, such as your name, address and NRIC or FIN so that we can establish your identity.
If you apply using Singpass via Myinfo, this is all we will need in the majority of cases. However, you may also be asked to provide supporting documents if we cannot verify the information provided – this could include a government-issued photo ID and proof of address.
Your application will be considered based on your individual circumstances; these include both income and savings. The minimum deposit amount is $150, or $250 if depositing via card.
The information you provide will be treated in the same secure manner as all your other data held with us.
Ready to open an account? Start your application here.
Which account type is best for me?
The best account type for you will depend on your trading goals and experience – whether you’re looking for more support from us or have the experience to take on more sophisticated platforms.
Our standard CFD trading account is designed for the everyday trader. It comes with competitive spreads on thousands of global markets, round-the-clock support, and access to our intuitive trading platforms across web and mobile.
Learn more about our standard account
An MT4 account gives you access to one of the most popular FX trading platforms. Although it’s a dedicated FX platform, you can also trade indices and commodities. It’s more suited to the experienced trader who wants to build automated trading systems and access advanced charting tools.
Learn more about our MT4 account
We also offer an Accredited Investor account for eligible clients who meet the qualifying criteria and choose to opt-in. Accredited Investors can access 2% margin on FX pairs as well as other account benefits, although they do lose some protections afforded to retail clients under both the Financial Advisers Act of Singapore (the “FAA”) and the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore (the “SFA”).
Learn more about our Accredited Investor account
A corporate account is suitable for institutional and retail business trading. It allows multiple authorised users and corporate cash deposits.
Learn more about our corporate account