DMA account features and benefits
All other clients, including joint or corporate clients, should apply here. Once the account is opened, please follow the same instructions as existing clients.
2. Under ‘Add New Account’, select City Index Direct Market Access (DMA)
3. Submit your request by following the on-screen instructions
Note: Existing clients will have a new account for DMA trading.
City Index’s parent company is StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX), one of the largest retail and institutional trading providers in the world and has a strong track-record in providing retail and institutional customers with trading services.
StoneX Group Inc.’s quarterly and annual financial statements are available for review on StoneX Investor Relations website.
Key StoneX financial data as of 2022 (USD)
- Total assets: $21 billion
- Total customer equity: $6 billion
- Undrawn committed credit facilities: $336 million
- Regulatory capital excess: $271 million