- Wall Street was broadly higher yesterday, and it was tech stocks which took the lead with the Nasdaq 100 rising 3.7%.
- 94 of its 100 stocks advanced, the top seven of which rose over 12% and the top three over 39%.
- Pinduoduo (56.1%) was the top performer, followed by JD.com (39.4%) and Baidu (39.2%).
- China’s promise to “substantially” boost economic growth yesterday played a large part in their success and they promptly followed Chinese indices higher.
In today’s video we catch up on the Nasdaq 100 index on the weekly and daily charts, and take a closer look at various trading volume metrics to build a case for a swing low.Nasdaq 100 trading guide>
How to trade with City Index
You can easily trade with City Index by using these four easy steps:
Open an account, or log in if you’re already a customer
• Open an account in the UK
• Open an account in Australia
• Open an account in Singapore
- Search for the company you want to trade in our award-winning platform
- Choose your position and size, and your stop and limit levels
- Place the trade
Latest market news
Open an account today
Experience award-winning platforms with fast and secure execution.
Web Trader platform
Our sophisticated web-based platform is packed with features.